Welcome!

Mighty on Paper offers a space that helps anyone and everyone in the literary world.

Have a project that isn't selling well? Here we will help promote your work and give honest feedback.

Are you stuck in a writing rut? We can brainstorm together.

Do you love to read anything you can get your hands on? Readers, this is the place for you! Mighty on Paper wants to offer you the chance to engage with authors, read their newest projects, and gush about their work.

Just want to see your name in "print" and need a space to publish your work? Welcome home! Use this space as a platform!

Whatever your needs are, we have plenty of room for you here. Welcome to our blog where the pen is always mightier than the sword!

Happy reading/writing/editing!

-Mighty on Paper

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Don't Call it a Comeback



 I started this blog for two reasons: 





1. A grade. I know, I know. How cliché. But honestly, It was either a twenty page research paper, or create a blog. In hindsight, I probably  spent several more hours on this blog than my classmates spent writing their papers (on the night before it was due), but I don't regret it. I stand by my decision. Which brings me to my second reason for creating this space. 

2. I love books. I love reading. I love editing. And I wanted to create a space where all of my loves could live together under one roof. It's that simple. 

I am sad to report that I let this place go to waste in blogger land, and starve to death with all the other abandoned content dying in the internet. I could name endless reasons why I stopped putting time into my pet project, but that is not the purpose of this post. The purpose of this post is to say, "I'M BACK BABY." 

I believe in this space I created. I believe that there is an audience out there craving what I am craving. And I believe there is nothing more soothing to the soul than reading a good book, and telling the people in your life how freaking amazing it is. There is no better feeling than having someone share in your love of something that you recommended to them. 

I never stopped reading. But I did stop telling the people in my life about the books that I read. And that is not okay! It's time to come back with a vengeance! 

From here on, I will go old school and write book reviews, try to do author interviews, and I am going to start releasing some of my own work. Why not!?  A few poems (that are REALLY bad) here and there, or short stories perhaps. I took the time to write them down, why would I not share them with my community? 

So, I'm back baby. Tell  your friends! 

Happy Reading! 

Lis

5 comments: